||Chuck Hawley, West Marine VP of Product Information
||PRESS CONFERENCE, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH AT 10:00 A.M. FEATURING:
- LEHR Propane Outboard Engine---The world’s first commercially available outboard engine that is fueled by propane
- West Marine 3000 RF Marine Stereo with Radio Frequency and Infrared Remotes – The industry-leading radio frequency remote allows users to control the head unit from up to 30 feet away.
- Teva-Fuse-Ion – The latest high tech shoes from Teva, including a demonstration on grease-covered aluminum ramp
- Mariner Folding Electric Bike – Built especially for the marine environment.
- EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) - Shorepower by Marinco, does not utilize a standard locking ring, which boaters struggle to attach, with a built in light for night time docking.
- Torqeedo Travel 1003 Electric Outboard - Built-in GPS indicates exactly how much power and range remain
- SafeLink R10 SRS—The first AIS (Automatic Identification System) built into a lifejacket to assist with Man Overboard Recovery situations.
||West Marine Booth
Center pod, lower level
||Thursday, February 16th
10:00- 10:30 am
||To provide the media with information on the best new products for 2012 and innovative green boating products.