3M Liquid Protection Fabric is ideal for a wide range of temporary surface protection duties. Its liquid-proof layer protects work surfaces from water, oils, solvents and more. Its nonwoven surface traps dirt, dust and debris and prevents them from spreading. Its adhesive backing keeps it securely in place, is repositionable, conformable and removes without residue. This makes 3M™ Self-Stick Liquid Protection Fabric an excellent replacement for traditional time-consuming paper-and-tape or plastic-and-tape masking processes.
- Temporarily protects surfaces from the damaging effects of liquids, oils and solvents while also trapping dirt
- Resists UV rays – can be used outdoors for up to two weeks
- Adhesive backing keeps material secure and makes for fast, easy application
- Conformable material can be applied to irregular surfaces such as decks, hulls and work tables
- Has been shown to improve traction to help reduce the likelihood of slips and falls
Liquid Protection Fabric, 56" x 300' Roll
|Material||Self Stick Liquid Protection Fabric|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.