3M–Super 77 Spray Adhesive
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Super 77 Spray Adhesive
|Capacity||16.75 Ounce Aerosol Can|
|Cure time||1 Hour|
Quick and easy spray application.
Strong, translucent adhesive for bonding most materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric, fiberglass, cork, felt, metal, wood, glass, polystyrene foam, foam rubber, plastic sheeting and films. 24fl.oz. can covers 163sq.ft.
- Versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Industrial strength adhesive
- Fast tacking for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds to paper, cardboard, fabric, plastic, metal and wood
- Formulation: Low-VOC aerosol contact adhesive
- Recommended Usage: Attachment of foils, carpeting, foam, paper, cardboard, felt, cloth to base material
- Quantity: 16.75oz. aerosol can
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.