Recycled Bracelet, Jellyfish
|Length||2 to 5 inches|
recycled glass beads
stainless steel charm
4OCEAN Recycled Bracelet, Jellyfish
Floating plastic is frequently mistaken for jellyfish by predators! Pull a pound and help support these animals that rely on jellyfish for food!
The Jellyfish Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Unisex, waterproof design, hand assembled in Bali
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.