ACR ELECTRONICS–RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Survival Bag
RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Survival Bag
|Dimensions||21" Height x 6" Width x 14 1/2" Depth|
|Shelf Life||No Set Shelf Life|
Store all of your important personal items and survival gear in the RapidDitch™ Express abandon ship bag.
When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR's RapidDitch™ Express Bag. The ACR RapidDitch provides all the storage room to store and organize all of your boating safety equipment in one convenient location.
In an emergency, simply grab the RapidDitch containing all your safety gear and abandon ship with your crew knowing all your essential survival gear is with you. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
- With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch™ Express will float up to 15 lb. of gear
- Retro-reflective exterior fabric makes it easier for Search and Rescue forces to see the bag
- Tough water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements
- The RapidDitch Express makes your entire safety gear kit portable so that you can easily transport everything from boat to boat
- Stay together and within arm's length of the RapidDitch Express with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system; Simply unhook the straps and they quickly transforms into two four-foot safety harnesses designed to keep everyone connected while in the water
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior / 210 denier polyester interior
- Size: 21" x 6" x 14 1/2" (533 x 152 x 368mm)
- Float Load: 15 lb. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps transforms into two 4’ leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Exterior Storage Compartments: EPIRB pocket, mess compartments, one strobe light attachment, one clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments: Three enclosed side wall pockets, two daisy chain organizers, 12 slip rings
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.