|Battery Type||External 12 Volts|
|Light Output||180000 Candela|
|Dimensions||7 1/2" Height x 8 3/4" Width x 7 1/2" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Value packed entry level spot for smaller boats.
The compact design and useful features of the RCL-75 makes it ideal as an add-on or replacement light for boats between 17'—24'. Typically bow mounted, the spot can also be located on the cabin top to shed light on the deck.
Point-Pad™ and 361° continuous rotation provides users control to aim the twin halogen light beam at any point around the boat. 45° of down angle adjustment allows the light function at any boat speed; 18° up angle allows boaters to inspect overhead hazards. The direct drive system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in rough water.
Manufactured for durability and longevity. The UV resistant housing features drain holes to allow moisture to escape. Gear and motor mechanisms are located in the light head and away from the base where moisture and water can accumulate. Unique filter helps to dry the air to protect the reflector and light assembly.
- Excellent aftermarket or replacement spotlight for smaller boats
- Point-Pad™ controller is easy to use
- Twin 55W halogen bulbs for intense light
- 361° continuous rotation
- 45°down/18°up elevation adjustment for use at any boat speed and to spot overhead hazards
- UV stable plastic housing with drain holes to prevent moisture buildup
- Heavy duty gear and motor located in light head away from areas in which water can accumulate
- Additional detail technical and installation information available in owner's manual and data sheet linked below
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.