Prep Like A Pro on all your boat adventures with the ResQLink 400 Survival Kit.
While working perfectly well for sailing, fishing, and other boating adventures, the compact form factor and durable design of the ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon makes it the perfect companion to keep you safe when space is at a premium. In addition to acting as your ideal safety solution for your time spent stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking, canoeing, and jet-skiing, this compact kit is easily kept on your person and continues to ensure your safety long after you've reached your destination.
- Comprehensive safety solution for stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking, canoeing, and jet-skiing.
- PLB includes 5 year battery life
- PLB features 24+ hours operating life
- PLB includes a strobe and infrared strobe to facilitate low light rescues
- ResQLink 400
- RapidDitch Dry Bag
- C-Strobe H2O Rescue Light
- Signal Mirror
- WW-3 Res-Q Whistle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.