230cm Quest Carbon Kayak Paddle
|Best Use||Recreational Paddling|
|Grip / Handle Type||
Lightweight Carbon Fiber Shaft
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The Quest Carbon is one of the most versatile touring paddles. It’s manufactured with lightweight, woven carbon fiber construction. It’s ideal for paddlers who prefer a more relaxed stroke style and posture but want the ability to paddle aggressively without any flutter.
Precisely balanced blades allow it to be used for both low and high angle paddling, while its soft dihedral and forgiving power face ensure each stroke is smooth and efficient. It features a powerful back face for surfing, freestyle moves or ruddering and the perfect about of spoon and curve for a balanced, forgiving performance across varied conditions and stroke types.
The adjustable ferrule allows for unlimited feathering. It also allows length adjustment up to 5cm.
Whether you prefer a leisurely trip around the lake or the excitement of charging into large coastal swells, the Quest Carbon won't let you down.
- Ideal for paddlers who prefer relaxed stroke and posture
- Unlimited ferrule feathering
- Ferrule allows shaft to extend paddle length by up to 5cm
- Soft dihedral and forgiving power face in blades for smooth and efficient paddle strokes
- Powerful back face for surfing, freestyle moves or ruddering
- Great spoon and curve for balanced and forgiving performance with different conditions and stroke types
- Length: 230cm (90 1/2")
- Weight: 27.5oz.
- Blade Dimensions: 87.6sq.in.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.