Compact Electric Single Trumpet Horn
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Width||3 1/2 Inches|
Stainless steel horn designed for a life of exposure.
AFI Compact Single Trumpet Electric Horns are engineered for a long life. 304 stainless steel is used throughout the major components including the diaphragm, motor cover, trumpet, mounting bracket and hardware. Its compact size makes this horn ideal for installations with limited space. This single trumpet horn is engineered for use with 12V systems and produces 110db (at one meter). Know that you are installing a long lasting horn when your install an AFT CT Compact Single Trumpet Electric Horn.
- Compact single trumpet electric horn for exterior installations with limited space
- Low frequency for a deeper sound
- Stainless steel construction throughout including a stainless steel diaphragm for excellent corrosion resistance
- Compact size is ideal for applications with limited space
- Draws 3.5 amps @12V
- dB rating of 110 at 1 meter
- Meets ABYC #A23 standard
- One-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.