AFTCO–Alijos Stand-Up Fighting Belt
Alijos Stand-Up Fighting Belt
Add leverage and comfort to fighting medium sized gamefish.
Sized for fighting fish using a 20-50lb. test line, this comfortable fighting belt is ideal for smaller to medium sized gamefish including sailfish, dolphin, kingfish, small tuna, yellowtail and others. A thick, durable stamped marine-grade aluminum plate with a gold anodized, corrosion-resistant finish and is the foundation of this belt and effectively spreads the fighting load. Comfort is provided by the durable waterproof closed-cell polyethylene pad that features a textured design to keep the belt firmly in place and ventilation to keep you cool in a heated battle. Putting on the Alijos fighting belt is quick and easy with an adjustable nylon strap and Quick Clips ™. The stainless steel pin in the glass reinforced gimbal can be changed from the vertical to horizontal for optimum fighting position. Don't beat yourself up fighing a stubborn fish, take advantage of the comfort and leverage of an Alijos Stand-Up Fish Fighting Belt.
- Stamped marine grade aluminum plate provides leverage and spreads loads to make fighting stubborn fish more comfortable
- Thick textured pad is waterproof and prevents slippage and provides ventilation
- A super strong, molded glass-filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered to quickly
guide rod butts into an optimum fish fighting position
- The gimbal pocket's stainless steel pin is adjustable for horizontal or vertical alignment
- Fighting belt floats should it fall overboard
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.