ANCOR–Tinned Brass Battery Terminals, Negative 5/16" Wing Nut
Tinned Brass Battery Terminals, Negative 5/16" Wing Nut
|Dimensions||1 3/4" Height x 1 3/4" Width x 2 1/2" Length|
|Type||Negative Battery Terminals|
Convert SAE terminal posts to threaded stud terminals with Ancor battery terminals
Avoid the complicated and tedious process of changing your battery cable ends to match the terminal posts on a new battery by installing a new terminal on the battery. Ancor designed its tinned brass terminals to easily attach to SAE battery posts and provide terminal studs that can be rotated to any position to match existing cable runs. The cast-in studs will handle the torque required to achieve the best possible contact. Available in positive or negative terminals or as a kit (both neg. and pos.) with included wing nuts. Note: we recommend the use of hex nuts to be compliant with ABYC and USCG regulations.
- Fits on SAE post terminals to provide threaded stud terminals
- Terminals can be rotated (battery top permitting) in any direction to meet needs of existing battery cables
- Cast studs are able to handle torque required for maximum contact
- Available individually or as a set to match application needs
- Positive Stud Terminal: 5/16"
- Negative Stud Terminal: 3/8"