AquaLens Underwater Cameras provide high-quality real-time color footage of what's beneath the waves.
AquaLens puts the technology of the pros in your hands so you can view the submarine world in spectacular detail without getting in the water!
Crystal clear images are made possible with auto focus, a full-color camera and a wide field of view.
Instantly view what your camera sees with the included 3.5" LCD monitor that easily attaches to your wrist; never again wait until surfacing to find out which images are worth keeping.
Universally attach to any boat hook for the control to view exactly what you’re looking for.
Stay dry and be prepared while performing important underwater inspections. You can instantly inspect, evaluate and anticipate future problems you may encounter.
Compact and easily storable, the AquaLens is portable and ready to use wherever you travel.
- An Excellent View: This 640 x 480 pixel NTSC color camera has 10 built-in LED lights so even in dim water you'll get a crisp, bright view. With a 66° diagonal field of view and a depth of field from 6" to infinity, your auto focus won't miss a thing.
- What's Above the Water: This product comes with a 3.5" LCD monitor you can attach to your wrist as you deploy your camera, giving you real-time footage for up to six hours of run time. Protect your screen with the included Sun Shade. All control of your camera is aerial, with the on/off switch on the topside box and control of its movement using any compatible boat pole.
- What's Beneath the Water: This watertight 5" sphere houses the camera and 10 LED lights and functions up to 50' below the surface. It's yellow with standard ACME threading to attach to most boat poles.
- Straightforward Connections: The black thermoplastic elastomer cable is pressured to 0.28" to meet the RoHS hazardous industrial environment standards. What this means for recreational boaters is that this durable, robust, 25' cable should never need replacing. For portability and ease of use AquaLens comes compatible with eight AA alkaline batteries (sold separately).
- Alternative Connections: This camera is compatible with DC adapters that have 110-120V AC 1A adapters (sold separately), NiMH rechargeable batteries (sold separately), and composite video cables that have AquaLens adaptors (sold separately).
- Water-Ready: This device is specifically designed for the submarine environment and is watertight to 50' below the surface. It comes with a one year warranty.
What's in the Box
- Aquabotix AquaLens, Recreational Series Underwater Video Camera
- Topside Box
- 3.5" LCD screen and swivel mount
- Universal Angular Adapter for pole attachment
- Velcro for wrist attachment
- Wrist band
- LCD Screen Sticker mount
- 25' thermoplastic elastomer cable
- Documentation Packet
AquaLens Underwater Color Video Camera with 25' Cable
|Mounting Hardware||Mounts to Boat Hook|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.