ATTWOOD–1700 GPH Heavy Duty Electric Bilge Pump
1700 GPH Heavy Duty Electric Bilge Pump
|Amperage||5.7 Amps at 13.6 Volts DC; 5.1 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||1700 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Designed for easy installation and extended service life.
This pump combines premium bearings, brushes, alloys and magnets for dependable performance in hostile bilge areas. Features include an exclusive shaft and motor compartment that reduce wear and extend pump life. Advanced resin composites resist chemicals such as engine oil and aggressive detergents. Installation is eased by the eight-position base and rotating outlet which enable you to optimize the pump’s orientation.
- Resistant to chemicals, oil and detergents found in bilge areas
- Eight-position base allows orientation for easy hose connection
- Three-year warranty
- Pump Type: Centrifugal
- Submersible: Yes
- Capacity: 1700gph @13.6V DC; 1500gph @ 12V DC
- Draw: 5.7A @ 13.6V DC; 5.1A @ 12V DC
- Port Dia.: 1 1/8"
- Dimensions: 6"H x 3 7/8"W (Exclusive of outlet)
- Built-in Switch: No
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Case Material: Glass- and mineral-filled polymer components
For installation instructions, see the Attwood 1700gph Heavy-Duty Bilge Pump Manual.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.