500GPH Shower Sump Pump System, 12V
|Diameter||3/4" NPT Hose|
|Dimensions||8 1/8" Width x 4 1/2" Height x 10 1/2" Length|
Attwood's shower sump systems deliver the performance you've been asking for. Choose from the standard box or large box sizes. Offering fast water flow into and out of sump. The lid snaps in to allow quick installation (and removal for cleaning) and includes a gasket to seal the sump box against overflow. The sump box even includes an air to prevent air locks. Meets or exceeds all applicable of the ABYC and USCG.
- Installs quickly & easily using slotted mounting feet
- Easy removal & cleaning with straight mesh filter
- Quickly drains shower, sink or tub
- Pump automatically starts and removes accumulated water as the sump box fills
- Check valve in inlet manifold prevents pump from cycling and reduces standing water odor
- 36" wire
- Amperage: 1.4 Amps
- Capacity: 500 Gallons per Hour
- Voltage: 12VDC
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.