ATTWOOD–Plug-In Pole Light Replacement Base
Plug-In Pole Light Replacement Base
|Dimensions||1 5/8" Width x 1 3/8" Diameter x 4" Length|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Sold Separately)|
|Mount Type||Deck Mounts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Popular light base for tight spaces.
This light pole base is engineered for frequent use and features a keyed socket to align contact pins for easy pole installation. The die-cast ZAMAK (a zinc, copper, aluminum and magnesium alloy) base supports the 2-pin socket at a 12° angle and features durable chrome finish to stand up to the elements and provide a long service life. A swiveling cover protects the socket contacts when not in use and is integrated to prevent loss. Installation is straightforward using the 7 1/2" leads and three countersunk holes for oval head fasteners. The narrow footprint makes this light base ideal for thin gunnels and space limited locations.
- Compact foot print light base for space limited applications
- 2-Pin Contact Sockets (MP1)
- Socket positioned at 12° angle
- Die-cast ZAMAK construction with chrome-plated finish
- Contacts are nickel-plated to resist corrosion and multi-crimped for durability
- 7 1/2" wire leads are tinned for corrosion resistance
- Counter-sunk fastener holes for oval head screws
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.