B&G–Triton² SDW Wireless Wind Pack
Triton² Wireless Speed/Depth/Wind Instrument Kit by B&G® includes Triton² display, WS320 Wind Sensor and DST800 transducer.
The full-color Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more. An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility – day or night – while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA 2000 certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- Optical Bonding: Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons. Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek look to any boat. Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data. The Triton² is simple and quick to install
In the Box:
- Micro-C Backbone Kit
- Triton² Digital display
- WS320 (wireless) Interface
- WS320 Wireless Wind Sensor
- DST810 Depth/Speed/Temperature Sensor with Plastic Housing
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.