Zeus³ 12 Multifunction Display with Worldwide Basemap Charts
Multi Function Display
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Compatibility||Networks Multiple Displays|
|Data Source||MicroSD Card Slot|
|Dimensions||13.84" Width x 8.87" Height x 3.82" Depth|
|Display Color||Color TFT|
|Display Size||12" Diagonal|
|Resolution||800 x 1280|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
A complete chartplotter with a stunning level of performance and functionality designed specifically for sailors.
The Zeus³ 12 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multi-function display features a 12" diagonal widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles.
Touchscreen or Dial and Keypad Control
To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus³ incorporates an all-weather multi-touch touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus³ can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
Quick Processor and Sailing-Specific Capabilities
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
Total Networking Including ForwardScan™ Sonar
See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan™ sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbors and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
Zeus³ also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- High-Visibility SolarMAX HD Display: A super-bright 12" diagonal display with ultra-wide viewing angles delivers maximum visibility from anywhere in sight.
- Reliable Control in All Conditions: Zeus³ is consistently easy to control with an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet, plus full rotary and keypad controls capable of operating all display functions in rough conditions.
- Super-Fast Operation: A high-performance processor means responsive operation and quick chart redraw, giving you immediate access to the data you need as you need it.
- Dedicated Sailing Software: Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors and extensively proven aboard round-the-world yachts and on the world’s leading race courses. Leverage classic B&G features such as SailSteer (key sailing data together on one screen), Sailing Time (realistic ETAs for sailing vessels), Laylines (overlaid on charts with tacking angles), and RacePanel.
- Built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi: Download charts, weather information, and software updates direct to your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot, mirror your display remotely on compatible smartphones, and take remote control from compatible tablet devices.
- Enhanced Safety: Stay safer on the water with full autopilot integration to aide short-handed and single-handed sailors, built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support to help avoid grounding in shallow and poorly-charted waters, plus advanced options such as Broadband Radar™ with MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay for enhanced situational awareness.
- Connectivity for an Integrated Yacht: Zeus³ supports a wide range of B&G expansion modules, and connectivity via industry-standard NMEA 2000, to enable a fully integrated yacht-wide electronics system. Add sensors and instruments, network displays across multiple stations, and connect with B&G H5000 tactical systems for a greater competitive edge in offshore and grand-prix racing.
- Display Type: IPS optically bonded color TFT full touchscreen (multi-touch )
- Screen Size: 12" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 1280
- GPS Antenna: Internal
- Included Cartography: World basemap (no detailed charts)
- Optional Cartography: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Receiver Type: Internal antenna or ZG100 external
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- External Storage: Two MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Voltage: 9-32V DC (12-24V systems)
- Dimensions: 13 7/8"W x 8 7/8"H x 3 7/8"D
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the Box
- Display unit
- Sun cover
- Bezel trim
- Power cable
- Self tapping pozi screws, 4Gx1/2” (x4 for 7", x8 for 9"/12", & x12 for 16" units)
- Dust caps, different sizes for NMEA 2000 (x1), Ethernet (x1 for 7"/9", x2 for 12"/16") and Sonar (x2) connectors
- Dust cap for HDMI connector (12" and 16" only)
- Dust cap for Video/NMEA 0183 connector
- Dust cap for USB (16" only)
- Document pack
- Foam gasket (self adhesive)
- Bracket knobs
- Self tapping pozi screws for bracket, 14G x 1”
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: XSONIC Connector CHIRP||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259226|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259234|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259242|
|xSonic P319 Plastic Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Plastic||18259325|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259333|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259341|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259358|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259374|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259382|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259390|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
LOWRANCENMEA 2000® Network Starter Kit