Zeus³ 7 Multifunction Display with 4G Radar Bundle
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Compatibility||Networks 1 Extra Display|
|Data Source||MicroSD Card Slot|
|Dimensions||9.4" Width x 5.9" Height x 3.5" Depth|
|Display Size||7" Diagonal|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
A complete package including a 7" diagonal Zeus³ 7 chartplotter, bundled with the Broadband 4G radar.
Zeus³ 7, a Chartplotter Designed for Sailors
The Zeus³ 7 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for bluewater cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multi-function display features a 7" diagonal widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles.
Touchscreen or Dial and Keypad Control: To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus³ incorporates an all-weather multi-touch touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus³ can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
Quick Processor and Sailing-Specific Capabilities: A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi: Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
Total Networking Including ForwardScan™ Sonar: See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan™ sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbors and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
Zeus³ also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
Zeus³ 7 Key Features
- High-Visibility SolarMAX HD Display: A super-bright 7" diagonal display with ultra-wide viewing angles delivers maximum visibility from anywhere in sight.
- Reliable Control in All Conditions: Zeus³ is consistently easy to control with an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet, plus full rotary and keypad controls capable of operating all display functions in rough conditions.
- Super-Fast Operation: A high-performance processor means responsive operation and quick chart redraw, giving you immediate access to the data you need as you need it.
- Dedicated Sailing Software: Zeus³ is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors and extensively proven aboard round-the-world yachts and on the world’s leading race courses. Leverage classic B&G features such as SailSteer (key sailing data together on one screen), Sailing Time (realistic ETAs for sailing vessels), Laylines (overlaid on charts with tacking angles), and RacePanel.
- Built-in GoFree® Wi-Fi: Download charts, weather information, and software updates direct to your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot, mirror your display remotely on compatible smartphones, and take remote control from compatible tablet devices.
- Enhanced Safety: Stay safer on the water with full autopilot integration to aide short-handed and single-handed sailors, built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support to help avoid grounding in shallow and poorly-charted waters, plus advanced options such as Broadband Radar™ with MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay for enhanced situational awareness.
- Connectivity for an Integrated Yacht: Zeus³ supports a wide range of B&G expansion modules, and connectivity via industry-standard NMEA 2000, to enable a fully integrated yacht-wide electronics system. Add sensors and instruments, network displays across multiple stations, and connect with B&G H5000 tactical systems for a greater competitive edge in offshore and grand-prix racing.
Zeus³ 7 Specifications
- Display Type: IPS optically bonded color TFT full touchscreen (multi-touch )
- Screen Size: 7" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 600 x 1024
- GPS Antenna: Internal
- Included Cartography: C-Map Insight Pro
- Optional Cartography: Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Receiver Type: Internal antenna or ZG100 external
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- External Storage: Two MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Voltage: 9-32V DC (12-24V systems)
- Dimensions: 9 3/8"W x 5 7/8"H x 3 1/2"D
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the Box
- Display unit
- Sun cover
- Bezel trim
- Power cable
- Self tapping pozi screws, 4Gx1/2” (x4 for 7", x8 for 9"/12", & x12 for 16" units)
- Dust caps, different sizes for NMEA 2000 (x1), Ethernet (x1 for 7"/9", x2 for 12"/16") and Sonar (x2) connectors
- Dust cap for HDMI connector (12" and 16" only)
- Dust cap for Video/NMEA 0183 connector
- Dust cap for USB (16" only)
- Document pack
- Foam gasket (self adhesive)
- Bracket knobs
- Self tapping pozi screws for bracket, 14G x 1”
Broadband 4G™ Radar
Broadband 4G™ Radar offers a true 200' working range, plus some spectacular extra features. You can see crystal clear targets up to 36nm away and inside strong storm cells more than 17nm away.
Broadband 4G Radar is the only dome radar to incorporate Beam Sharpening, which gives an effective azimuth resolution of a 3.5' open array with Target Separation Control for unrivaled clarity in every situation, giving you the confidence to navigate in any state of visibility. It’s capable of displaying any dual range radar combination, as well as 48RPM and up to 20 MARPA targets, which allows unprecedented simultaneous working ranges, anywhere from 200' up to 36nm in 18 range scales. No other radar in the world can do this.
Broadband 4G™ Key Features
- No Main Bang: Revolutionary FMCW technology.
- Lowest Emissions: Broadband Radar is so low in emissions, it beats your mobile phone!
- InstantOn: InstantOn provides an almost instant radar image. No waiting for your radar to warm up before use!
- Maximum Clarity: Broadband Radar’s target separation is unbeatable in a compact radome.
- Beam Sharpening: Broadband 4G Radar is the only dome radar in the world to employ Beam Sharpening, which allows you to control the level of target separation, so you can see the sharpest images possible when you need them most.
- More Range: 18 range scales up to 36 nautical miles. Now you can see crystal clear targets up to 32 nautical miles away and inside strong storm cells more than 17 nautical miles away.
- Dual Range: Capable of displaying Dual Range radar combination when combined with a Zeus system. Monitor targets from 200 feet to 32 nautical miles from a single dome.
- Unrivaled Short Range: Outstanding performance where it matters most, within 200ft.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 48 RPM for almost instant updating at under 1 nautical mile.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for saiboats of any size.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets as standard or 20 in Dual Range mode.
Broadband 4G Specifications
- Transmit Power: 165mW
- Maximum Range: 200' to 36nm with 18 range settings
- Effective Horizontal Beamwidth: 2.6°
- Rotation Speed: 24/36/48rpm
- Height: 11"
- Radome Diameter: 19 3/16"
- Weight: 16.31lb.
- Voltage: 9V to 31.2V DC (12/24V systems)
- Amperage: 1.45A (20W @ 13.8V DC); 170mA standby (2.5W)
- Data Interface: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000/SimNet, High-speed Ethernet
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the Box
- Broadband Radar
- Radar interconnection cable
- RI10 or RI11 Radar interface box (not included in the Lowrance 3G USA model)
- Ethernet cable: shipped with 1.8 m (6 ft)
- SimNet or NMEA 2000 data network
- Optional heading sensor required for MARPA and chart overlay
- Radar mount of your choice
Zeus³ operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: XSONIC Connector||Reading(s)||Transmit Power||Max. Depth||Material||Model|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259226|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259234|
|xSonic Bronze HDI 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz 300' @ 455 kHz||Bronze||18259242|
|xSonic P319 Plastic Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||600 W||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Plastic||18259325|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259333|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259341|
|xSonic SS164 Stainless Steel 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull 50/200kHz Transducer||Depth/Temp||1 kHz||3,000' @ 50 kHz||Stainless Steel||18259358|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 0° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259374|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 12° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259382|
|xSonic B150M Bronze 20° Tilted Element Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer||Depth/Temp||300 W||1,000 Medium CHIRP||Bronze||18259390|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
B&GZG100 Zeus GPS Antenna