B&G–Zeus³ S 12 Multifunction Display with US C-MAP Charts
The Zeus 3S 12” is the ultimate super-fast sailing chartplotter and navigation system for blue water cruisers and racers.
This ultra-bright, wide-angle display combines an all-weather 12-inch touchscreen with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions. Easily leverage dedicated, race-proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel. Connect with online services and mobile devices using built-in Wi-Fi, and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.The fastest / most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display yet
Zeus³S is a mid-life update to the Zeus³. The key difference is a next generation processor. This greatly improves the speed and smoothness of the display. The Zeus³ is already a feature packed product and the new processor in the Zeus³S means that each one of those features is now improved
- Integrated ForwardScan, no SonarHub requirement
- Integrated Wi-Fi, no WIFI-1 requirement
- IPS Screen, High resolution. Clearer colours. Huge viewing angles
- Next generation, super fast processor
- Full keypad to allow touch-free operation
- High Visibility SolarMax IPS Displays
- Easy to use software and full keypad for simple and precise control in any sea conditions
- Connects to B&G’s premium network modules for the ultimate offshore performance
- Integrates with B&G premium Instrument systems
- Direct Audio and B&G Pilot control
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying collision avoidance Forwardscan alongside CHIRP and traditional depth images
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Full keypad for precise control in rough sea conditions
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in high sensitivity 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Built in echosounder – Broadband and dual channel CHIRP
- Built in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
The key benefits a user will see from the new processor are:
- Faster page changes: Page loading times have been halved
- Smoother transitions: Movements on the screen like chart rotation and panning is much smoother, really capturing the premium experience of the B&G brand.
- Multi-tasking: With such an increase in power Zeus³S can multi-task like no product before it.
SolarMAX HD® IPS Display Technology
- Ultra-wide viewing angles for excellent viewability from any angle on the boat (>80 degrees up/down/left/right)
- High resolutions for best on-screen detail
- High brightness LED backlight and antireflective coating for ultimate bright sunlight viewing
- Very high display operating temperatures for reliable operation in the most harsh boating locations
- Multi-touch screen for simple, intuitive software control
- Optical bonding for zero chance of display fogging
- Oleophobic coating for easy removal of fingerprints
Built-in Advanced Echosounder
- Zeus³S includes built-in advanced echo-sounder functions including collision avoidance
- ForwardScan™ and side scan imaging when connected with compatible transducers
- Zeus³ to Zeus³S upgrade
Upgrade from Zeus³ to Zeus³S has never been simpler:
- All product dimensions are identical
- Connectors are all identical
- Screw holes are identical for dash mounting
- Bracket is identical for bracket mounting
- Download the B&G App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
Zeus3S delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright display, available in a 12 inch wide screen with US C-MAP enhance mapping. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even when wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution.
FULLY CONNECTED/AUTOPILOT INTEGRATION
Built-in wireless connectivity links B&G Zeus3s to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking provides almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more. B&G Zeus3s can function as an autopilot controller when connected to a B&G autopilot system via NMEA2000.
B&G Zeus3s is compatible with NAC-2 & NAC-3 Autopilot computers
Every Zeus3s display features an integrated six-core processor for ultimately smooth response, from charting to Wind/speed/depth data and forward scan information. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you’re cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbour.
GLASS HELM STYLE
B&G Zeus3s glass helm style offers the perfect combination of form and function. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between those layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling complements any helm design, from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
B&G Zeus3s MFD supports NMEA 2000 engine integration, it can display engine information directly on the instruments page.
In The Box:
- Zeus³ S 12 Multifunction Display
- NSS12 evo3/3S & Zeus³/3S 12 Mounting Bracket
- NSS12 evo3/3S & Zeus³/3S 12 Dash Mount Kit
- NSS12 evo3/3S & Zeus³/3S 12 Edge Bezels
- Zeus³/3S 12 Sun Cover
- Power Cable, 4-Pin
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.