Quality Sailmaker needles for sewing through many layers of fabric.
The Bainbridge Sail Repair Kit contains all the equipment needed for adequate sail repair. Adjustable right-handed palm and 10 high-quality sailmaker's needles made by renowned W. Smith & Sons in Redditch, England, plus twisted thread and wax. Includes adjustable sailmaker’s palm, wax, twisted thread, and tube of 10 needles.
- Needles made by hand
- Tapered triangular point helps needle penetrate and pass through heavy material
- Threads, yarn, and twine up to 1mm
- Needle length are assorted
- Adjustable sailmaker’s palm, wax
- Twisted thread, and tube of 10 needles
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.