BAINBRIDGE–Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl
Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl
Sewing heavy material by hand is a snap with the Speedy Stitcher, since 1909.
Sew any heavy material with the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl. It’s a helpful hand tool to have around the boat, house, farm, workshop or any place where leather, canvas or vinyl has to be sewn or repaired.
With a little practice, this hardwood-handled awl sews a perfect lock stitch every time—just like a sewing machine. The Speedy Stitcher was originally patented in 1909 by Francis Stewart of Central Massachusetts, and it has remained in constant demand for over a century.
The Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl is a tool used by professionals and do-it yourselfers such as leather crafters, sailors, boaters, horse lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, athletes and coaches, just to mention a few.
- Every Speedy Stitcher is made in the USA
- Includes signature high-tensile waxed thread and custom-made diamond point needles
- With a little practice, it sews a perfect lock stitch every time - just like a sewing machine.
- Uses including assembly and repair of leather goods, canvas tarps, climbing and camping gear, saddlery and tack items, athletic equipment, even shoes and belts
- Kit includes awl, straight needle, curved needle, bobbin of coarse thread, 30yd. skein of waxed thread and easy-to-follow instructions.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.