60 Series, 100 Amp, Dual Foot, Alternator Kit
|Dimensions||5.4" x 7.5" x 7.1"|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Dual Foot 3.15"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||70 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||93 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||J10 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.4 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The BALMAR 60 Series, 100 Amp, Dual Foot, Alternator Kit includes a Balmar 60-Series 100A Alternator, Max Charge 614 Regulator and Temperature Sensors for alternator and battery.
Balmar 60-Series Alternators provide excellent power at low RPM and ruggedized construction for marine use. The Dual Foot 3.15" mount is appropriate for Yanmar engines. J10 Multigroove pulley is appropriate for use with an AltMount® Pulley Conversion Kit.
- 621-Series delivers over 70A at idle speeds
- Patented Smart Ready® Internal Regulator provides "come-home" capability
- Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
- Pulley-specific part numbers for easy installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.