BALMAR–AT-Series 165 Amp, Dual Foot, Alternator Kit
This item is no longer available.
AT-Series 165 Amp, Dual Foot, Alternator Kit
|Dimensions||5.1" (129 mm) Diameter x 3.54" (90 mm) Length x 8.2" (209 mm) Height|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Dual Foot 3.15"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||103 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||153 Amps|
|Type||Alternator/External Smart Regulator|
|Pulley Groove Type||Serpentine Groove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.5 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty against Defects in Material or Workmanship|
165 Amp AT-Series Alternator Kit
Designed for Recreational Applications
- 165A in a Small Case Package
- Dual Foot 3.15” Mount (Hitachi Style)
- K6 Serpentine Pulley
- Up to 103A at Idle Speeds
- Smart Ready® Technology
- 25% More Efficient
- Dual Fan Cooling
- High Airflow Frame
- Maximum RPM: 10,000
- Ideal for Large Battery Banks
- 7 Selectable Programs for Marine Batteries
- 15 Amp Maximum Field Current
- Advanced Programming Modes
- Alternator & Battery Temperature Sensing & Control
- Exclusive Belt Load Manager Function
- Bright LED Display and Easy Programming Mode Can be Used in Twin-Engine Applications with Centerfielder Ii Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Sensors can be used for 12 Volt and 24 Volt Systems
- MC-TS-A – Alternator Cable, 54” Length
- MC-TS-B – Battery Cable, 240” Length
AT (“Advanced Technology”) Series Alternators from Balmar bring together the latest innovations in alternator design to deliver incredible charging power in a compact, Marine-friendly package.
AT-Series Alternators feature a unique hairpin-wound stator design which uses densely wound square copper wire to generate exceptional output in the smallest possible area. Hairpin-wound stators feature 96 slots – compared to 36 slots in a traditional S-wound stator – allowing the hairpin-wound stator to develop superior electromagnetic energy and efficiency superior to other traditional stator designs.
AT-Series Alternators also feature a dozen 50A capacity, externally mounted avalanche diodes, dual internal fans, and massive heat-sinking designed to ensure essential cooling under high load demands. Scaled to fit in most original position installations, AT-Series Alternators are available in all four common mounting styles.
Max Charge MC-614 Voltage Regulator
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.