XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, K6 Pulley Alternator
|Alternator Rated Output||170 Amps|
|Dimensions||5.4" x 7.5" x 7.3"|
|ISO Approved||J1171, ISO28846, USCG Title 33|
|Mount Type||Single Foot 1-2"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||118 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||170 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||K6 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.45 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
BALMAR XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, K6 Pulley Alternator
Great high output drop in replacement for many ski/wake boat applications. Balmar XT-Series Alternators provide exceptional power at low RPM and ruggedized construction for marine use.
The Single Foot 1-2" Mount is appropriate for many GM-block gas engines. K6 Multigroove pulley.
- Drop in replacement for most ski/tow boats applications
- XT-Series delivers over 100A at idle speeds
- Internally Regulated - does not require an external regulator
- Red Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.