BEP MARINE–701-S Mini Selector Battery Switch
701-S Mini Selector Battery Switch
|Cold Cranking Amps||1250 Amps|
|Dimensions||2 3/4" Width x 2 3/4" Length x 3" Height|
|ISO Approved||UL1107 Ignition Protection|
|Voltage||6/12/24/36 Volts Systems|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
When compact isn’t compact enough, the 701-S Mini Selector Switch is just the answer
Marinco designed a lot of unique features into the 701-S selector switch. Its smaller size and patented contour lock system are features that stand out and allow the switch to be used as a stand-alone unit, or locked together with other 700 series switches. By turning the control knob counterclockwise 45° it can be removed providing an added level of security and service lock-out. Available interchangeable labeling system allows customization for a full range of applications. Removable side plates on four sides allow for easy access of up to 1/0 cables. A rear cover insulates the rear terminals from possible short circuits and meets ABYC requirements. The 701 can be either surface or recess mounted.
- Super compact design allows installation for limited space applications.
- Can be used as a stand alone or in locked to other 700 series components
- Two mounting options; surface of recessed
- Corrosion resistant high temperature fiber reinforced plastic body is designed to stand up to marine environment
- Removable knob adds a level of security and offers a service lockout feature
- Tinned copper terminal studs offer excellent conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets UL 1107 ignition protection standards; can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- Will NOT protect sensitive electronics from current spikes
- Two-year warranty
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Rating: 200A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 300A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (15Sec): 1000A
- Battery Inputs: 3
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 1/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: #10
- Terminal Stud size: (3) 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 3"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.