BEP MARINE–Digital Voltage Sensing Relay, 12/24V
Digital Voltage Sensing Relay, 12/24V
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
Safely charge two or more independent battery banks from one charge source such as an alternator or battery charger.
The Digital Voltage Sensing Relay (DVSR) allows the charging of a second battery bank from any single charging source. When the voltage on the charged bank rises sufficiently, the DVSR engages allowing the second battery bank to charge. When charging stops and voltage falls, the DVSR automatically isolates the battery banks, ensuring that engine start batteries are kept fully charged.
Digital circuitry provides superior reliability and extremely low power consumption. Digital enhancements have introduced remote sensing circuitry that allows an optional connection from the ignition switch to provide the same functionality as single sense VSR and zero power consumption when engine is off.
Another benefit is a zero standby current draw when remote sensing circuit is utilized with a storage mode switch fitted (switch in open position).
- Charges engine starting batteries before combining auxiliary bank for charging
- Protects start batteries from becoming flattened by House Bank loads
- Isolates electronics from harmful electrical surges from starter motors
- Simple to install three-wire connection leaves alternator wiring intact
- No voltage drop vs diode-based battery isolators
- Ignition protected
- Surface or panel mountable
- Replaces previous models 710-125A and 710-125A-DS
- Multi voltage, auto selects between 12 and 24V DC operation
- Digital circuits provide very low power consumption and enhanced performance
- Remote status LED output option
- Continuous rating: 140
- Engages: 13.2 VDC,
- Disengages: 12.7 VDC
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.