TAHE OUTDOORS–11'6" Inflatable 2-Person Hybrid Stand-Up Paddleboard/Kayak Package
11'6" Inflatable 2-Person Hybrid Stand-Up Paddleboard/Kayak Package
|Best Use||Hybrid Paddle Board|
|Length||11 Feet 6 Inches|
|Material||Heavy-Duty PVC Fabric|
2 x Padded Seat and Backrest
Adjustable Foot Braces
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
BIC SPORT 11’6" Inflatable 2-Person Hybrid Stand-UpPaddleboard/Kayak Package
The 11’6 SUP-YAK is a stable, lightweight and easy to use 2-in-1 inflatable kayak and paddleboard package for either 2-person or 1-person use. The innovative design combines comfort and convenience for endless play time on the water with family and friends whether standing, seated or lounging around. 100% Kayak, 100% Paddleboard, 200% FUN!
STAND UP AND EXPLORE – Stable and sturdy underfoot thanks to military grade construction and a confidence-inspiring shape. With a capacity of 450 pounds the entire family can join in the fun and be walking on water in no time!
SIT DOWN AND CRUISE – Two included elevated seats and footrests are easy to install, converting from paddleboard to kayak in seconds. They provide unmatched comfort and control for either 1-person or 2-person use by optimizing body position and alignment for kayaking. The innovative Daisy Chain Attachment System lets you customize seat and footrest position for riders of all shapes and sizes.
LOUNGE AROUND – Seat and footrest are easily removed to create a clutter free space to call home on the water while you play or relax. A soft get grippy deck pad runs the entire length of the board, perfect for pets, kids, yoga and naps.
- Board / Hull with full coverage comfort pad, proprietary Daisy Chain Attachment System and Twin Stiffening Stringers for added rigidity
- Three Ultra-Durable Permanent Flex Fins for tracking and worry-free use
- Two Adjustable Hybrid Paddles for Kayak and Paddle Board Use
- Two Removable/Adjustable Seats with raised seating position for proper body alignment
- Two Removable/Adjustable Ergonomic Footrests for comfort and control
- Ankle Leash to stay connected to your board/boat
- High-Capacity 2-Way Pump with Gauge for quick and easy inflation
- Carry-All Backpack for convenient transport and storage
- Repair Kit
Key Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and Portable – Weighs just 26 pounds, less than half of a similarly sized rigid kayak. Complete kit packs neatly in the included backpack and weighs just 39lbs.
- Stable & Sturdy Shape – Ideal for one or two riders up to 450 pounds capacity. 36” at the center with a wide, stable stern that smoothly transitions to a narrower bow for improved glide
- Dry Ride - 6” thick military grade drop-stitch construction is durable, rigid and buoyant
- Daisy Chain Attachment System (DCAS) for ultimate versatility and customization
- Customize location of kayak seat, footrest, deck bungee, and other accessories
- Remove all accessories and enjoy a plush, clutter-free deck area for paddle boarding, family fun, yoga and lounging
- Twin Stringer Stiffening Technology (TSST)
- 2x reinforcement rail stringers provide added stiffness and dampening in choppy conditions
- Three permanently installed fins made of virtually indestructible polymers for worry free use and superior tracking
- Bow and Stern bungee rigging for securing gear. Daisy Chain Attachment System allows you to customize bungee location for your needs
- Bow, Center and Stern carry handles for easy transport by one or 2 people and for ease of re-boarding after swimming
- Two removable high-back kayak seats with 3” raised seat cushion for optimal body position while kayaking. Daisy Chain Attachment System allows you to customize seat location for performance and comfort
- Two removable footrests for comfort and control while kayaking. Daisy Chain Attachment System allows you to customize footrest location to suit your body type and paddling style
- Ankle Leash to keep you connected to your SUP-YAK
- Carry-All Backpack for convenient transport and storage of all components
- High-Capacity 2-Way Pump for quick and efficient inflation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.