BIOBOR–Biobor JF - Diesel Biocide and Lubricity Additive, 16 oz.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Biobor JF - Diesel Biocide and Lubricity Additive, 16 oz.
Biobor JF prevents microbial growth in diesel fuel for better engine performance.
Specifically recommended by diesel engine manufacturer’s operation manuals, Biobor JF kills and prevents microbial growth (algae, bacteria and fungi) to prevent clogged fuel filters, sludge accumulation and the corrosion issues that follow. Lubricity is also added to ULSD to protect injectors and fuel pumps. Also widely used by major airlines, military aviation and refineries to control and eliminate bio-contamination.
- Kills and prevents bacteria and slime
- Prevents plugged fuel filters
- Prevents corrosion
- Adds lubricity which protects injectors and pumps
- Recommended by major diesel engine manufacturers
- Fuel and water soluble formula works throughout fuel tank
- Shock dosage eliminates existing contamination
- 1 ounce treats 80 gallons
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.