120V AC 50A Toggle Source Selector
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)|
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Width x 3 3/4" Height|
An AC panel that manages power from two sources
Blue Sea Systems traditional metal breaker panels have been installed in boats for years. They have become the standard for reliability and design. A wide variety of breaker styles and ratings make these panels an easy choice for most electrical systems.
This panel is best suited as an AC Main panel for applications with two power sources. It comes pre-wired for easy installation with hot, neutral, and safety ground bus bars already installed. Two A-Series 50A double pole main breakers are pre-installed and include a sliding lockout to prevent both switches from being in the ON position. AC Power from a genset, inverter, or shore power source, when combined creates a very dangerous situation. The slide lockout ensures that power sources remain separated. Both breakers combine switching and circuit protection and are trip-free and cannot be held in the ON position when a fault is detected. A red LED reverse polarity indicator light warns if polarity is switched. A green LED at both positions indicates switch is ON. Large format labels are backlit for visibility in low or no light conditions. Included are 30 commonly used AC labels and 30 commonly used DC labels.
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Maintains separation between two AC sources
- Traditional aluminum plate structure will match many pre-existing panels
- Includes two A-Series 50A double pole main breaker
- Trip-free feature prevents breaker from being held in ON position when a fault is detected
- MIL-C-5541C spec. immersion coating for a lifetime of corrosion resistance
- Red reverse polarity indicator LED
- Safety ground screw on panel back
- LED indicator lights note ON position
- Includes basic AC label sets
- Lifetime warranty
- Position: 2
- Source Selection: 2
- Nominal Voltage: 120V AC
- Height: 3 3/4"
- Width: 5 1/4"
- Depth: 2"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.