BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–15A Blue/Red Backlit Push Button Switch, Off/On
15A Blue/Red Backlit Push Button Switch, Off/On
Up to 1/4" Thick Panel
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
Contemporary, waterproof and compact 15-amp LED-backlit Push-Button Switches are made to accent your instrument panel.
A stylish LED indicator lights up blue to show when this switch is off and red when it is on. This waterproof switch is built for resistance to the damp world on your boat, with a case made from Type 316 stainless steel. Rated IP67 waterproof and submersible, it includes an O-ring panel gasket seal and a molded rear cover.
- Fits a 7/8" diameter cutout and mounts to panels up to 1/4" (6mm) in thickness
- Rated for up to 15 amps of operating current, for DC voltage of 15V and below (12-volt systems)
- LED indicator light draws a thrifty 20mA when illuminated
- Silver alloy contact material, 316 stainless steel body, gasket sealed panel, molded rear cover
- Rated IP67, protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Includes a package of five icon labels (Accessory, Lights, Anchor Light, Running Light and Bilge Pump)
- Set of 50 additional icon labels available (sold separately) for many other applications
- Available in Off/On and Off/Momentary On versions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.