BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–187 Series Thermal 80A Circuit Breaker Panel Mount
187 Series Thermal 80A Circuit Breaker Panel Mount
|ISO Approved||Meets SAE J1171 External Ignition Protection Requirements|
|Mounting Hardware||Circuit Breaker Panel (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Switching and circuit protection in a single device. Single lever operation. Waterproof, with recessed mounting holes for a clean appearance. Self-trimming case eliminates the need for mounting panels or trim bezels and permits easy installation with a standard sized hole saw. Large clearance around 5/16" terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs and allows high-torque connections. Ignition-protected safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats. Interrupt rating: 5000A at 12V DC.
- Switch Type: Toggle
- Voltage Compatibility: 48V DC
- Safety Features: "Trip Free" design. Ignition-protected
- Housing Material: Thermoset polyester
- Housing Dimensions: Surface Mount: 3.44"H x 2.32"W x 1.8"D; Panel Mount: 3.38"H x 2.26"W x 1.75"D. 2.10" cutout dia.
- Terminal Type: 5/16" terminal studs
- Mounting Hardware: #10 screws
- Approvals: Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.