BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–A-Series 120V AC Main Circuit Breaker, Main + 1 Positions
A-Series 120V AC Main Circuit Breaker, Main + 1 Positions
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Width x 3 3/4" Height|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
|Voltage||120 Volts AC|
A traditional stand-alone AC main panel with space to grow
Blue Sea Systems traditional metal breaker panels have been installed in boats for years. They have become the standard for reliability and design. A wide variety of breaker styles and ratings make these panels an easy choice for most electrical systems.
This panel is best suited as an AC Main panel with a space for DC branch circuits. It comes pre-wired for easy installation with. hot, neutral, and safety ground bus bars already installed. An A-Series double pole 30A main breaker is pre-installed and a space is left open and ideal for expansion or customization to circuit protection needs. All breakers combine switching and circuit protection and are trip-free an cannot be held in the ON position when a fault is detected. A red LED reverse polarity indicator light warns if polarity is switched; a not too uncommon situation at docks. A green LED at all positions indicates switch is ON. Large format labels are backlit for visibility in low or no light conditions.
- Traditional aluminum plate structure will match many pre-existing panels
- Includes A-Series 30A double pole main breaker
- Open position for customization or future expansion
- Trip-free feature prevents breaker from being held in ON position when a fault is detected
- MIL-C-5541C spec. immersion coating for a lifetime of corrosion resistance
- Red reverse polarity indicator LED
- Safety ground screw on panel back
- LED indicator lights note ON position
- Lifetime warranty
- Positions: 1 AC main, 1 open position
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Switch Rating: 30A main, 15A branch
- Dimensions: 3 3/4”H x 5 1/4"W x 2"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.