Common 150A BusBar, Four 1/4"-20 Studs with Cover
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)|
Industry standard busbar for positive distribution and collection of negative or AC ground circuits.
This Blue Sea Systems bus bar is the industry standard and is a great way to organize and distribute power. Either behind the breaker panel or in the engine room, a bus bar can turn a spaghetti bowl of wire into something more organized and easier to troubleshoot. Use them to distribute the power from a single breaker to several loads or to collect negative or AC ground conductors. The included press on cover protects each of the four terminal studs from accidental contact, but leaves easy access from either side to run cables.
- Great for collection of negative or AC ground circuits
- Great for positive distribution
- Four 1/4"-20 Stainless steel studs allow high torque loads to reduce resistance in the connections feeding the bar
- Included press-on insulation cover available allows the terminals to be attached to the bus bar from any direction and is ideal for applications required to have insulation protection by the ABYC
- Reinforced heat-resistant polycarbonate
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Voltage AC: 300V
- Maximum Voltage DC: 48V
- Continuous Rating AC: 130A
- Continuous Rating DC: 150A
- Number of terminal studs: Four 1/4"-20 studs
- Base material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Bus material: Tin-plated copper CDA 110/UNS 1000
- Dimensions: 6 1/8"”L x 1 1/4"” W x 1 3/8" H
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.