BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–DC Digital Voltmeter Panel, 7 to 60V DC
DC Digital Voltmeter Panel, 7 to 60V DC
12 Volt DC Systems
24 Volt DC Systems
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Width x 3 3/4" Height|
|Display Type||Digital; 7 to 60 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Monitor and maintain three battery banks with a dedicated voltmeter
The lifespan of a battery bank is dependent on how it has been treated. Discharging a bank below manufacturer’s recommended levels or leaving a battery discharged for long periods of time can shorten its life. Voltmeters provide boaters with the critical information they need to maintain and maximize battery life. Blue Sea Systems offers two pre-mounted voltmeters aimed at three battery bank systems. A three position selector switch chooses the bank to be monitored. The gray aluminum mounting plate will look at home next to larger industry standard Blue Sea Systems panels in the nav-station or at the helm. The digital voltmeter features large red LED numbers that are easy to read and provide three brightness levels making these displays easier on your eyes while using at night.
- Pre-mounted on industry standard panel; matches many existing panels
- Pre-wired three position selector switch to choose battery bank to be monitored
- Easy to read display
- Digital voltmeter has red LED with three levels of display brightness for use at night
- Lifetime warranty
Specifications; Digital Meter
- Meter: Voltage
- Face Size: 2 3/4"
- Function: 7-60V
- Backlighting Amperage: N/A
- Meter Current: .60 Watt (minimum consumption), 1 watt (maximum consumption)
- Dimensions: 3 3/4"H X 5 1/4"W
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.