BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–ELCI Main 30A, 2 Poles
ELCI Main 30A, 2 Poles
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||3 3/4" Width x 5 1/4" Height|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
|Voltage||120 Volts AC|
Protect passengers and swimmers by adding an ELCI breaker traditional metal panel
Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) breaker panels protect not only everyone on your boat, but also those in the surrounding water from accidental electric shock. A ground failure in an appliance (ground fault) or a loose grounding wire (faulty ground) can create a dangerous and possibly life threatening situation. Current if leaked into the water can paralyze swimmers causing them to drown. The risk is significantly higher in fresh or brackish water.
A Blue Sea Systems A-Series ELCI main breaker is built into this panel and will trip if there is an imbalance in current between hot and neutral conductors caused by a faulty ground or ground fault. Green LED indicates the breaker is in the ON position and a Red LED alerts users to reverse polarity. Installation of an ELCI breaker, when installed following their guidelines, meets ABYC E-11 requirements.
- Protects passengers and swimmers from accidental electric shock due to ground fault or faulty ground.
- Pre-installed ELCI breaker for quick installation
- Breaker has Trip-free feature and cannot be held in ON position when fault is detected
- Meets ABYC E-11 regulation (when installed within guidelines)
- Lifetime warranty
- Amperage: 50A
- Actuator Style: Toggle
- Maximum Voltage:240V AC, 120V AC per pole
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic- trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 5000A
- Dimensions: 5 1/4"H x 3 3/4"W x 3 1/2"D
- Approvals: UL1077, UL 1500, UL 943 A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.