BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–ELCI Main 30A Double Pole Panel
ELCI Main 30A Double Pole Panel
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||4 7/8" Width x 4 3/4" Height|
|Recommended Fuse||60 Amps|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
Protect passengers and swimmers by adding an ELCI. Compatible with 360 Panels.
Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) panels protect not only everyone on your boat, but also those in the surrounding water from accidental electric shock caused by ground fault or faulty ground. This is an especially dangerous situation in fresh or brackish water. Blue Sea Systems designed this panel as a stand-alone or as a module for installation in 360 panels. It comes pre-wired with an A-Series 30A ELCI main breaker, LED lights to indicate reverse polarity and that a switch is in the ON position. Square format labels are backlit and easy to read. Installation of an ELCI panel meets ABYC E-11 when mounted within ten feet of AC shore power inlet.
- Protects passengers and swimmers from accidental electric shock due to ground fault or faulty ground.
- Complete modual for 360 panel installation
- Breaker has Trip-free feature and cannot be held in ON position when fault is detected
- Meets ABYC E-11 regulation
- Lifetime warranty
- Amperage: 30A
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Maximum Voltage: 240V AC, 120V AC per pole
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic- trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 5000A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.