BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Enclosed ELCI Main Circuit Breaker Panel, 50A 240V AC, ELCI Main and Two Blank Circuit Positions
Enclosed ELCI Main Circuit Breaker Panel, 50A 240V AC, ELCI Main and Two Blank Circuit Positions
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Dimensions||7 5/8" Width x 8 1/8" Height|
|Switch Quantity||Less than 3|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
Protect passengers and swimmers by adding an ELCI
Equipment Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ELCI) panels protect not only everyone on your boat, but also those in the surrounding water from accidental electric shock caused by ground fault or faulty ground. Blue Sea Systems offers this complete panel with one pre-installed A-Series 50A ELCI main breaker (240V AC double pole) that will trip when either situation is detected. The water tight box is easy to install and features round knockout that are compatible with included enclosure glands and seal wires entering the box. A clear cover allows easy view of circuit breaker status by a Green LED indicating breaker is in ON position and a red LED alerts user to reverse polarity. Stainless steel latch and mounting hardware secures cover and creates a water tight seal. Installation of an ELCI panel meets ABYC E-11 when mounted within ten feet of AC shore power inlet.
- Protects passengers and swimmers from accidental electric shock due to ground fault or faulty ground.
- Complete panel for easy installation
- Breaker has Trip-free feature and cannot be held in ON position when fault is detected
- Meets ABYC E-11 regulation
- IP66 waterproof (when cover is secured in closed position)
- Lifetime warranty
- Amperage: 50A
- Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
- Maximum Voltage: 240V AC (220V AC per pole for isolation transformer applications)
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic- trip free
- Interrupt Capacity: 5000A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.