M2 AC Multimeter
120V AC Systems
240V AC Systems
|Dimensions||3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Monitors voltage, current, frequency, and power on two circuits or both legs of 120/240V.
Monitors AC Amps, Volts, Hzs on large, bright display. Supports programmable current transformer ratios. Accurately measure and monitor AC amperage, voltage and Hz. (measures two voltages and two circuits).
With the built-in MOSFET External Circuit Relay, you can also use it to control external circuits based on any value measured by the M2. Bright OLED display is auto-dimming and easy to read with high resolution and sharper contrast compared to traditional LED displays. Programmable 92dB alarm. Waterproof to IP66 standard.
- Displays and Monitors: Current, Frequency, Power, Voltage
- Functions: 50 to 250V, to 300A
- Resolution: 1V AC
- Alarms: High Current, High/Low Frequency, High/Low Voltage
- Current Accuracy: ± 2.0%
- Frequency Range: 40-90Hz
- Frequency Resolution: 1Hz
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Max. Power Consumption: Less than 1.00W
- Min. Power Consumption: 0.3W
- Power Range: 0-45kW
- Power Resolution: 10W (0-9990W), 0.1kW (10-45kW)
- Voltage Accuracy: ± 2.0%
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Size: 1 3/16"H (28mm) x 2 1/4"W (55mm)
- Meter Case: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"dia. x up to 1"D
- Fastners: None required
- Lighting: Auto-dimming, bright OLED
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 (Gasketed face)
- Weight: 0.25lb. (0.11kg)
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.