BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
M2 DC Multimeter
Monitors the voltage of two battery banks and the current on one circuit.
Accurately measures and monitors the voltage of two batteries and the current of one circuit. Supports programmable shunt ratios.
With the built-in MOSFET External Circuit Relay, you can also use it to control external circuits based on any value measured by the M2. Bright OLED display is auto-dimming and easy to read with high resolution and sharper contrast compared to traditional LED displays. Programmable 92dB alarm. Waterproof to IP66 standard.
- Displays and Monitors: Current, Voltage
- Functions: 8 to 70V, to 5000A (500A with included shunt)
- Resolution: 0.01V DC
- Alarms: High Current, High/Low Voltage, Low Battery
- Current Accuracy: ± 1.0%
- Current Range: -500 to 500A
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Max. Power Consumption: Less than 1.00W
- Min. Power Consumption: 0.3W
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Size: 1 3/16"H (28mm) x 2 1/4"W (55mm)
- Meter Case: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"dia. x up to 1"D
- Fastners: None required
- Lighting: Auto-dimming, bright OLED
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 (Gasketed face)
- Weight: 0.25lb. (0.11kg)
- Warranty: Three years
M2 DC Multimeter
|Best Use||12V DC Systems|
|Dimensions||3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.