ML Solenoid, 12V DC
1450 Amps DC Cranking
700 Amps Intermittent
500 Amps Continuous
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
500A magnetic latching (bi-stable) solenoid provides switching under load where manual control is not required. Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch 2145.
- Silver alloy contacts provides high reliability for switching live loads.
- 3/8" -16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals.
- Label recesses for circuit identification.
- 500 Ampere continuous rating for engine, inverter, house loads, and emergency battery combine.
- Magnetic latching draws no current in "ON" or "OFF" state, only draws current when changing state of switch.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.