BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Parallel Link ML Series
Link ML Series heavy duty battery switches to ML Series ACRs
Connecting a Blue Sea Systems ML Series Heavy Duty remote battery switches to an ML ACR (Automatic Charging Relay) is made easy using specifically designed link bus plates. These link buses are properly sized to connect the ACR to a battery switch when installed next to each other. Elongated holes speed up the wiring process by accounting for slight variances in switch or ACR position as well as bumps in the mounting surface. Avoid time spent building short jumper cables by simply bolting on a link plate.
- Eliminates need for time consuming jumper cables fabrication and installation
- Provides best possible conductivity
- 500A continuous rating
- Allows switches and ACRs to be installed in as small as space as possible
- Provides clean professional look
Parallel Link ML Series
|Voltage||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)