BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–PowerBar Dual BusBar 200A, without Insulator covers
PowerBar Dual BusBar 200A, without Insulator covers
AC: 545 Amps at 300 Volts
DC: 600 Amps at 48 Volts
|Dimensions||2 3/4" Length x 1 7/8" Width|
|Mounting Hardware||Four 1/4" Round Head Screws (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Compact heavy duty bus bar for high amperage applications
If your installation is tight on space but requires a high amperage bus bar, look no further than the PowerBar from Blue Sea Systems. These two stud buses can handle up to 200A. Designed for heavier cables these bus bars are ideal for, windlass, davits, and other high current circuits. 3/8" studs provide a solid anchor and will accept the torque required to create the best possible connection. Two 1/4" mounting holes secure the base and make attaching larger cables easy.
- Rated for 200A; for use as a main DC negative or positive on larger boats
- 3/8" stainless steel terminal studs support larger cables and handle the torque for the best contact
- Lexan® polycarbonate base
- 1/4" mounting holes that secure bus bar and support larger cabling
- Available insulating cover protects terminal studs from accidental contact and cross current shorts satisfies USCG and ABYC requirements for insulation.
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Voltage: 48V
- Continuous Rating: 200A
- of terminal studs: 2
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8"
- Terminal Screw Size: N/A
- Mounting Fasteners: #10 screws
- Base material: Reinforced Lexan® Polycarbonate
- Material: Tin-plated copper CDA 110/UNS 1000,
- Dimensions: 2 3/4"L x 1 4/8" W x 1 5/8" H
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.