BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Vessel Systems Monitor Tank Sender, Gas Only
Vessel Systems Monitor Tank Sender, Gas Only
|Best Use||Multi-Function Monitor|
The BLUE SEA SYSTEMS Vessel Systems Monitor Tank Sender, Gas Only
- Accurate - used with the Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422 PN 1800—can be precisely calibrated for each tank*
- Reliable - SSI Technologies, Inc. Fluid-Trac® is non-contacting eliminating any mechanical moving parts that can wear and cause intermittent or complete signal loss
- Digital filtering - Eliminates errors due to liquids sloshing in mobile tanks
Limitations and considerations for mounting the ultrasonic tank senders:
- Senders are calibrated to the VSM 422 and will not function with other monitors
- Senders must be mounted 4" or greater distance from a tank side or baffle
- Tank floor must not be sloped
- Tanks must not be deeper than 24"
- Sender must be mounted perpendicular to the surface of the liquid
- The sender negative connection should be connected as directly as possible to the main negative bus.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.