Men's Classic Ultra High Boots
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
Durable boots that keep you comfortable in extreme temperatures.
With a comfortable footbed and lightweight, breathable design, these Bogs Men's Classic Ultra High Boots are made for the rugged outdoorsman. Perfect for fishing, these sturdy yet lightweight boots feature a four-way stretch design for added mobility. The non-slip and non-marking rubber outsole keeps you safe in slippery situations. Cut-out side handles make them easy to slip on and off, while the perforated style promotes airflow and keeps you dry. The high 16" rise keeps you covered. The anti-microbial insole provides odor protection. With a lifetime warranty, these boots are sure to be your new go-to pair for a day on the dock or in the water.
- Sturdy neoprene construction
- Waterproof design with four-way stretch
- Insulated design keeps you warm in extreme temperatures
- Slip-resistant and non-marking rubber sole
- Slip-on style with side cut-out handles
- Higher rise for added coverage
- Perfect for sailing and fishing
- Lifetime warranty
- Regular width with 16" heel height
- Air dry only
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.