Inflatable Boat Pressure Gauge with Hose Adapters
|Type||Pumps & Inflators|
This gauge set with hose adapters allows progressive pressure measurement on either West Marine or Bravo high-pressure inflator pumps. May be used by itself to check pressure. Inflate up to 15 psi (1 bar). Rubber armor protects gauge from bumps.
- Compatible with West Marine and Bravo high-pressure inflator pumps
- Inflate up to 15 psi (1 bar) high-pressure inflatable floors
- Allows for progressive measurement of pressure while inflating the boat
- Rubber-armored gauge that reads pressure up to 15 psi (1 bar)
- Universal adaptors to fit all common valves and pump hoses
- Tubes: Up to 3.5 psi/.24 bar
- HP Floors: 11.6 psi/.8 bar
Note: Some spring loaded center push pin style valves may require the removal of center plastic spline inside the adapter fitting in order to allow a positive friction fit.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.