UV BUFF® Coastal Arm Sleeves
|Sunblock Rating||UPF 40|
UV Buff® Coastal Arm Sleeves provide just the right amount of thermal protection to cut a chill morning wind and are light enough to wear for full-day sun protection.
Featuring UPF40+ protection from damaging UV rays and a breathable, moisture wicking fabric, this arm sleeve is comfortable on the skin during long days in the sun. Reflective elements are strategically on the sleeve for better visibility in low light conditions while the comfortable four way stretch fabric provides light compression. Protect your arms when you can’t find shade while surf casting or when you’re out on the open water. Imported.
- Moisture wicking keeps you cool and comfortable on hot, humid days
- UPF 40+ performance protects from damaging rays
- Four-way stretch provides light compression and maintains form and shape when wet
- Extended length and thumbhole construction at the cuffs provide critical back-of-hand coverage
- Elastic upper with an engineered silicone grip band holds the sleeve comfortably in place
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.