C.SHERMAN JOHNSON–Machine Swage Turnbuckle for 1/4" Wire, 3" Adj. Range
Machine Swage Turnbuckle for 1/4" Wire, 3" Adj. Range
Traditional open body turnbuckle for lifeline applications.
These open body turnbuckles combine two different metals to create excellent corrosion resistance, strength and function. The polished bronze turnbuckle body helps prevent threads of the stainless steel T bolts and threaded terminals from galling. The 316 stainless steel eye toggle jaw and T bolts on the toggle end are an excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance. The toggle jaws allow a wide range of movement for better alignment and reduce strain on lifeline wire. The threaded terminal requires professional installation. Turnbuckles include clevis pins and cotter rings.
- Polished bronze body
- 316 stainless steel eye toggle jaw and studs provide strength and corrosion resistance
- Combination of Bronze bod and stainless steel studs prevent threads from galling
- Includes clevis pins and cotter rings
- For lifeline applications only
- Requires professional installation on bare wire
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.