Waterproof Case for 42mm Apple Watch Series 2
This case gives you even more places you can use your Apple Watch Series 2.
You love what your Apple Watch does for your active lifestyle. With this Waterproof Case for the 42mm size Apple Watch Series 2 (watch sold separately), you are only limited in where you use it by your imagination. Catalyst calls this "The Ultimate case for the Ultimate device™." In this case (pun intended), that isn't just a catchy marketing slogan. If you feel that strongly about your watch, it probably rings true for how you'll soon view their case.
Every case is tested to be IP68 waterproof to 100m (330') and meets Military Standard 810G (a drop or shock test) to 2m (6.6'). While you might not ever be that deep under water, there's a pretty good chance you'll have a brief moment of clumsiness and drop your watch while putting it on or taking it off. Whew! Disaster avoided. Even though your watch face is exposed so you can access all of its touchscreen features directly, the rest of your watch is fully sealed so you can rest easy knowing water, dust, dirt, snow and the occasional spilled drink won't be spoiling your day.
Can you still use all of your watch's functions and apps? Of course. You'll have access to Bluetooth connectivity, all the buttons, the crown dial, inductive charging, even the heart rate monitor. Even the sounds from your watch will come through loud and clear with Catalyst's True Sound acoustics.
So where can you use your watch?
- On your boat
- Under water (up to 330')
- At the beach
- On the slopes
- At the park
- On the streets
- At the track
- On the trails
- At the pool
- In the rain
- On your SUP
- In your kayak
- Practically anywhere on earth
- Every unit tested IP68 Waterproof to 100m (330')
- MIL-STD 810G for drops and shocks up to 2m (6.6')
- Fully sealed against water, dust, dirt and snow
- Exposed face for direct touchscreen access
- Catalyst's True Sound acoustics for clear sound transmission
- All features remain fully functional including Bluetooth, buttons, crown dial, inductive charging and heart rate monitor
- Easy to install or remove watch
- Dimensions: 53.7mm x 44.9mm x 14.4mm (2 1/8" x 1 11/16" x 1/2")
Included in the box
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Silicone waterproof sealing wrap
- Premium silicone wrist strap
- Test dummy with spare screw inside
- Screwdriver for assembly