Premium Small Engine Spark Plug 956M, Type QC12PEP
|Type||Premium Small Engine|
These Champion Spark Plugs boast platinum-tipped side and center electrodes for superior erosion resistance and longer life.
Plugs you can count on, the Champion Spark Plugs we offer boast all the features that make Champion an industry leader. Plugs feature a triple-coated shell for excellent corrosion resistance, and a triple seal assembly that is the strongest in the industry. Precision rolled threads conform to all manufacturers’ specifications while a copper core optimizes performance and plug life. Plugs with inductive "Q" type coil suppressors maximize ignition energy with no decrease in arc duration and prevent spark plug generated interference from affecting electronic devices.
- Triple-coated shell offers excellent corrosion resistance
- Triple-seal assembly is strongest in industry
- Precision-rolled threads conform to all manufacturer’s specs
- Copper core optimizes performance and plug life
- Platinum tipped side and center electrodes for superior erosion resistance and a longer life
- Select plug types offer RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) suppression to protect sensitive electronics
- Increased conductivity and heat control for great overall wear
- Made in U.S.A.
The plug you select should help maximize engine performance. If you are happy with the performance of the plugs you are replacing, simply reference the unique Champion number that appears on the plug. If you discarded your old spark plugs, consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.