NOAA weather and emergency radio lets you be prepared for storms and emergencies.
Cobra’s 40-channel CB radio with 10 NOAA weather channels and a front-firing speaker is great for for under-dash mount. The SoundTracker System reduces noise on received signals and strengthens the transmitted signal for clear communication, and the unit's compact design makes it ideal for recreational vehicles.
- SoundTracker® System cuts noise up to 90 percent for clearer communications
- NOAA weather and emergency radio lets you be prepared for storms and emergencies with built-in NOAA radio receiver
- Dual Watch monitors two channels simultaneously
- Instant channel 9/19 provides immediate access to emergency channel 9 or information channel 19
- Scan activates scan of all 40 channels
- Channels: CB: 40-channels; Weather: 10-channels Frequency: 26.965-27.405mHz
- Transmit Power: 4W
- Receiver Performance: Receiver sensitivity: less than 1µV for 12dB SINAD; Rejection: over 60dB typical
- Antenna Connector: UHF; SO-239
- Amperage: Transmit: 1.4A (max.); Receive: 1.2A (full audio)
- Dimensions: 6 3/4"W x 1 7/8"H x 6 7/8"D
- Weight: 4.25lb.
- Waterproof Rating: Not rated waterproof
- Warranty: Two years
18WX ST II Mobile 40-Channel CB Radio
1.2 Amps (Receive)
1.4 Amps (Transmit)
|Dimensions||6 3/4" Width x 1 7/8" Height x 6 7/8" Depth|
|Display Type||Dot Matrix LCD|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.